Welcome to authorgraceroberts.com. You may visit this site anonymously as many times as you wish. Your Personally Identifiable Information will only be collected when you specifically provide it by subscribing to the newsletter, participating in contests or leaving comments.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we, authorgraceroberts.com, are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our email email@example.com.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Personal Data we collect via our website authorgraceroberts.com (the “Website”)
Personal Data you provide to us:
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website. We may collect the following information:
– your email address (when you sign-up to receive free content, including eBooks);
– your name and email address (when you complete the media enquiries form under the “contact” section);
– other personal information you provide in order to participate in customer surveys and/or offers or giveaways (e.g. interests, age, etc.)
Data that we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
– respond to your questions, comments and requests;
– where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences/may be of interest to you;
– improve our services and Website through analysis of information;
– from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include: the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org:
– see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
– ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
– ask us to delete your Personal Data;
– unsubscribe from the mailing list, by clicking on the Unsubscribe link which can be found in the footer of each email campaign;
– object to the processing of your Personal Data;
– ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
– withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data;
– express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data;
– if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us;
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Please note that the buy links for Amazon included in various sections of this website are affiliate links. Although this means that when you purchase through those links the owner of this website receives a small commission from Amazon, it does in no way mean a higher price for you.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
This site offers opt-in newsletter and email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users. When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Goodreads, Instagram, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Unless otherwise indicated, the copyright of materials and content in this website is owned by Roberta Capizzi. Images have either been purchased from stock image websites or are used under Creative Commons license. No content of this website can be used for commercial purposes without the author’s permission, nor can it be resold. If you want to use any of the material or content included on this website, please contact the owner using the links provided on the “Contact” page.
Last updated: September 2018